Ketogains Co-Founder / One on One Trainer / Bootcamp Coach
Tyler, in addition to being a success story of the keto diet, is a founding member of ketogains.
He started his body recomposition more than 11 years ago weighing 505 pounds, today he has reduced his weight to 205 pounds.
Her experience in strength exercises and sports is focused on newly recruited allies trying to change their lifestyle, behaviors and mental obstacles that limit their success.
Tyler has successfully performed group and personal workouts, his knowledge on body recomposition has made him a benchmark for many blogs, podcasts and media interested in low carb diets.
- Specialist in Physical Nutrition (SFN) – International Association of Sports Sciences (ISSA)
- Certified Trainer (CFT) – International Association of Sports Sciences (ISSA)
- Bodybuilding Specialist (SB) – International Association of Sports Sciences (ISSA)
- Bayesian Personal Training Personal Training Certification
- PN1 Nutrition Accuracy Certification
- Currently in PN2 Precision Training process
- Health Coach
- Currently studying for the MNU Nutritionist Certification
- Bachelor of Science and Business Administration – Mid-Continent University
Don’t miss on the opportunity to learn from the best coaches!